Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010

Stupid in love..


I hate the way this feels,
suddenly I'm scared to be apart.
The days are dark when you're not around,
the air is getting hard to breath.
Loving you is suicide
I don't know should go or should I stay.
I'm tryna to keep myself alive,
knowing there's a chance it's all too late
but I heard you say you love me.
That's the part I can't forget
and I wish that you come save me
cos I'm standing over the edge.
I should let you go
tell myself the things i need to hear.
Somehow you got me where it really hurts
it's killing every part of me.
Loving you is suicide
and my world's about to break
and I had as much as i can take
and love is a long way down.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let me tell you something:
What would you do if I, gave you a chance
to make things right?
So I made it, even though a friend of mine
told me that this would be nothing but a waste of time,
and she was right.
My new nickname is you idiot..
That's what my friends are calling me when they
see me yelling into my phone,
they're telling me let go, he is not the one.
I thought I saw your potential, guess that's
what made me dumb. He don't want it, not like you want it,
screaming and arguing.
Oh girl why do you waste your time?
You know he ain't right...
You telling me this, I don't wanna listen....
I still love you but I just can't do this,
I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.
Tryna' make this work.
But you act like a jerk.
Silly of me to keep holdin' on.
But the dunce cap is off.
You don't know what you've lost!!


I may be dumb but i'm not stupid in love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen